This week is Mental Health Awareness week. Take a moment to be kind to yourself and others.
- Are you worried or concerned about yourself, a friend or your family? Please download our pdf list of contacts and organisations who can help.
- For help with your wellbeing and mental health, please visit the NHS Every Mind Matters website or call the Samaritans on 116 123.
- You can also browse resources, activities and tips on the Waltham Forest wellbeing page.
- Worried about money or housing? Waltham Forest offers financial help for borough residents.
- For advice and information about coping with the current crisis, please browse the Covid-19 page of the Waltham Forest website.